SEIU 521 Delegates to International Convention
Voting Schedule – Regions 3 & 4
Receiving mail ballots:
- Active members at City of Coalinga.
- Those at Madera County in worksites (Bass Lake, Chowchilla, Northfork, Oakhurst, Raymond and Coulterville).
- Those at Community Action Madera in worksites (Northfork, Oakhurst and Chowchilla).
- Those at CCLS in Merced. Those at Valley Air in Modesto.
- Those at Fresno County and Courts at worksites (Bear Mountain, Auberry, Orange Cove, Firebaugh and Coalinga).
- And, in Region 3: Active members at Salida Head Start, County-Mariposa, Court-Mariposa, Golden Valley Health Centers, County-Stanislaus, County-Tuolumne will be receiving mail ballots.
Voting will take place at SEIU Local 521 union office:
5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno, CA 93727
- Monday – April 2, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday – April 4, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday – April 12, 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Saturday – April 14, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday – April 17, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For the list of candidates, candidate statements, and a complete list of times and dates, click here.