On April 19, 2012, your bargaining team met with the county to begin our next round of negotiations.
Here’s a summary of what occurred:
- No proposals were set forth by our bargaining team.
- The county came to the table with concepts of proposals that they would like to discuss, but no official proposals were exchanged. These are the concepts put forth (for new employees only):
- Add steps going from six to 12, decreasing the percentage between steps.
- Reduce annual leave caps and accrual
- Eliminate comp time payouts
We hope to get proposals from the county at our next bargaining session. Further dates for negotiations were set, and the next session will be the first week of May.
Sign up to get involved, become a CAT member!
The more members involved, the stronger we are.
Don’t forget to sign up via text or email for more updates.
We Must Continue to Stand Strong and United!
Download the flyer version here.