Does your phone have SMS?
Start getting SEIU texts!
There’s a cool way to stay up-to-date on issues that affect SEIU 521 members! Sign up for SEIU 521 text message and email updates.
You’ll receive text alerts about breaking news, important events, and key issues where your voice can make a critical difference for workers. Be the first in the loop for important local actions, candidates that we endorse, etc.
Simply text 521 to 787753 to subscribe, or fill out this form.
Another way to sign up is to fill out this PDF form and turn it into a 521 union office or a Worksite Organizer.
(If you are signing up by cell phone, there is no need fill out any form.)
In addition, we have the following text messaging options available for members:
- 521 Child Care
- 521 Courts
- 521 FASTA contract updates
- 521 Fresno County contract updates
- 521 Kern County contract updates
- 521 Monterey County contract updates
- 521 Natividad (NMC) chapter updates
- 521 San Mateo County contract updates
- 521 Santa Clara County contract updates
- 521 Tulare County contract updates
- 521 San Benito County contract updates
(Additional text groups will be created based on request and staff resources.)
1. SEIU Local 521 will never charge you for text messages, however carrier message and data rates may apply, depending on your wireless carrier and service plan.
2. Text STOP to 787753 to unsubscribe, and HELP for more information. Periodic updates, up to 5 per week.