Next year, six million Californians will become eligible for Medi-Cal and subsidized federal health insurance.
On Thursday, Aug. 23, the state Health Benefit Exchange Board will decide who will staff service centers to handle the surge of new applicants.
Tell the Health Benefit Exchange
to choose County Workers:
Better service, lower cost
Call (916) 263-2141
County Eligibility Workers are the BEST qualified because:
- We’re already trained and on the job
- We live in the counties we serve
- We serve the “whole client,” from screening callers for eligibility services to referring clients appropriately
- It’s better to keep services local than creating a centralized call center
- We provide better service at a lower cost
“We’re California’s county eligibility workers. We’re passionate about our work, committed to our clients, and ready to make health care reform a reality.”
— Ruben Garcia
Eligibility Worker, SEIU 521 member
For more information, visit: www.forahealthierca.org