The time is NOW for Commonsense Immigration Reform
We deserve an immigration system that benefits our economy, reflects our values, and makes sense.
Please join us for the following events in your area. More events will be posted soon.
Jastro Park, 2900 Truxtun Ave. – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St Anthony Mary Claret Church, 2494 S Chestnut Ave. – 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Cesar Chavez Park, 268 N. Madeira Ave. – Noon to 3 p.m.
If you cannot join this time, but would like to stay informed, join the action for Commonsense Immigration Reform!
SEIU Local 521 is ready to work for practical immigration reform that leads to:
- Economic growth with better wages for all workers
- A clear roadmap to citizenship for hardworking, tax-paying families
- Everyone – including employers – paying their fair share of taxes
- Keeping families together
- More workers being able to join union activities without the fear of deportation or retaliation