Workers by the hundreds chanted and marched outside two Santa Clara County worksites Wednesday, July 17, at one point stopping afternoon traffic outside Valley Medical Center as cars honked in support.
See photos on Flickr
Or click on any photo below to start photo gallery.
Two more days of purple action are planned:
- July 18, Thursday : 12 noon – 1 p.m., Julian Street
- July 22, Monday: 12 noon, 379 Tomkins Court, Gilroy, CA 95020
Come to the one near you and show your support for our Negotiations Team! For more information, contact your worksite organizer or local CAT member.
Check out the pictures from the previous Mega Unity Breaks:
- Sign up for SEIU text message updates: Text 521 to 787753
- Like us on our Facebook Page: SEIU 521 Santa Clara County Chapter
- Can’t make it to our event? Wear Purple at work.