Did you know that starting Oct. 1, Californians without health insurance can start to enroll in low-cost programs through the new marketplace?
Learn more about what SEIU 521 is doing to reach out in your community.
If you’re in San Jose Sunday, Oct. 19, join us at this free health fair event to find out how you, your family and friends can enroll.
SEIU doctors on the frontlines of healthcare launched a new video series to share information about the Health Insurance Marketplace and the Affordable Care Act.
- If you are uninsured or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email email@example.com
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.