Get healthy, get covered: Join the health fair
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 2 – Noon to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Natividad Medical Center, ATRIUM
1441 Constitution Blvd, Salinas
This event will feature:
- FREE Flu Shots
- Subsidized Child Care information
- NMC Farmers’ Market
The promises of health care reform are becoming real for working families!
Come to the Monterey Community Health Fair on Wednesday Oct. 2 to learn if you qualify for low-cost or no-cost insurance. SEIU Local 521 Monterey County workers will be on hand to discuss vital services available to the community:
- Learn about vital health services provided by County of Monterey Health Dept/Natividad Medical Center/ Department of Social Services
- Find out if you are eligible for low-cost or no cost health insurance
- Talk with county outreach workers who can help walk you through the eligibility process for Medi-Cal, Cal Fresh and Covered California
Come to learn more about Covered California, a new health insurance marketplace where individuals and small businesses can get access to affordable health insurance plans.
Organized by SEIU Local 521 and the County of Monterey.
Participants: Mexican American Opportunity Foundation, Monterey County Department of Social Services, Natividad Medical Center.
SEIU Local 521 is one of only 15 groups to receive a $1 million grant to conduct community outreach about the availability of affordable health insurance options through Covered California. Learn more in this fact sheet.
- If you are unable to attend and uninsured, or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.