Get healthy, get covered: Join the health fair
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: Mayfair Community Center
2039 Kammerer Ave., San Jose
Co-hosted by Sourcewise, previously Council on Aging Silicon Valley, SEIU Local 521 and Community Health Partnership
You are invited to a free health forum.
Learn important tips to help you find an affordable health plan that fits your needs.
Avoid mistakes that could cost you hundreds of dollars in healthcare and prescription costs!
Get free flu shots, blood pressure checks, glucose screenings and more at the Community Health Fair.
Guest speakers include:
- Medicare expert Connie Corrales, from Sourcewise, previously Council on Aging Silicon Valley, will explain Medicare’s new changes.
- Certified Educators from Covered California will explain whether you are one of the 5 million Californians who will benefit from health coverage offered by Covered California and if you qualify for financial assistance. Covered California Certified Educators and Medicare health insurance counselors will be on hand to provide individual assessments on options best suited to your short- and long-term goals. Early Enrollment Starts in October.
For more information or to RSVP call (408) 558-1295 or click here.
- If you are unable to attend and uninsured, or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.