Get healthy, get covered: Join the health fair
WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 19, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Gilroy Senior Center, 7371 Hanna St., Gilroy, CA 95020 (map)
Co-hosted by SEIU Local 521, the Office of Assemblymember Luis Alejo and Gilroy City Councilmembers Dr. Peter Arellano and Peter Leroe-Muñoz.
The promises of health care reform are becoming real for working families!
Come to the Gilroy Community Health Fair on Thursday, Dec. 19 to learn if you or your loved ones qualify for low-cost or no-cost insurance.
Certified Covered California educators will be on hand to discuss what options are available to the community:
- Find out if you are eligible for low-cost or no cost health insurance
- Talk with county outreach workers who can help walk you through the eligibility process for Cal Fresh and Covered California
- If you are unable to attend and uninsured, or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email email@example.com
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.