Get healthy, get covered: Join the health fair
WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Calvary Episcopal Church, 532 Center Street, Santa Cruz, CA (map)
Unable to attend this event?
We are co-hosting another health fair on Jan. 24 in Watsonville. Click here for details.
Read the press release:
FREE Community Health Fairs target Santa Cruz County residents
– Free health screenings
– Find out if you are eligible for Medi-Cal or other programs
– Get help applying for no cost or low cost health insurance by making an appointment for enrollment
– Covered California Workshops at 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.: A presentation on the affordable care act, what covered Covered California is, who is eligible for it, and a description of next steps for those who wish to get coverage.
SEIU Local 521
American Cancer Society
The County of Santa Cruz
Encompass Community Services
Santa Cruz Women’s Health Center
Salud Para La Gente
- If you are unable to attend and uninsured, or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email email@example.com
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.