Get healthy, get covered: Join the health fair
WHEN: Friday, Jan. 24, 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Veterans Hall, 215 East Beach St., Watsonville, CA (map)
Read the press release:
FREE Community Health Fairs target Santa Cruz County residents
– Free diabetes screenings
– Find out if you are eligible for Medi-Cal or other programs
– Get help applying for no cost or low cost health insurance by making an appointment for enrollment
– Bilingual Covered California Workshops at noon, 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.: A presentation on the affordable care act, what covered Covered California is, who is eligible for it, and a description of next steps for those who wish to get coverage.
SEIU Local 521
The County of Santa Cruz
Salud Para La Gente
Promoting a Healthy Future
American Cancer Society
Encompass Community Services
City of Watsonville
Listen to Luisa Blue interviewed by NPR, morning edition Oct. 11, 2013 (MP3)
- If you are unable to attend and uninsured, or are interested in learning more about affordable coverage for you, your family and friends, tell us here.
- Don’t miss out! Make sure you sign up for email updates. Stay tuned for information about more upcoming outreach events and how you can participate.
- Learn more about the health plans that will be available in 2014 by visiting www.coveredca.com
- Got questions now? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word! Forward this to coworkers, friends, and family members who may be looking for affordable health plans.