The Monterey County SEIU Local 521 Chapter Board is seeking members who would be interested in serving on the Monterey County Equal Opportunity Advisory Commission as the SEIU Local 521 representative.
The purpose of the Equal Opportunity Advisory Commission (EOAC) is to advise and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors on matters relating to equal opportunity as part of the Monterey Plan. The EOAC recommends goals and time tables regarding the Monterey Plan for departments and the County, review annually and make recommendation of the progress of departmental plans and furtherance of the Monterey Plan goals for equal opportunity.
Interested members who have been members in good standing for one year or more should submit notice of their interest in writing to the SEIU Local 521 Office for Chapter Board consideration no later than March 14, 2014 via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (831) 757-1863
- Mail or drop off: 334 Monterey Street, Salinas, CA 93901
For more information, contact Jay Donato at email@example.com.
Go here to learn more about the commission: http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/bcandc/eqoppadv.htm
* Visit your chapter web page frequently: www.seiu521.org/comonterey
* Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SEIU521Region2
* Or, simply text 521MoCo to 787753 to subscribe to text alerts.
(Standard text messages rates may apply.)