Feb. 25, 2014
SEIU Brothers and Sisters,
We are going back to the table! Negotiations with the City are scheduled to resume the afternoon of Wednesday, Feb. 26. Look for an update on Thursday.
Thank you for supporting your bargaining team and your strong participation in Union actions. Our solidarity was witnessed in the significant number of members that showed up to Council and by the results of our strike authorization vote (93% in favor). However, we are not out of the woods yet. So in the meantime, stay informed, in touch, and continue to save money for a rainy day!
On another note, tomorrow’s Chapter Council will be postponed for one week. Chapter Council will gather on Tuesday, March 4 (Noon – 1:00 p.m.) in the Ballroom at Lucie Stern.
Margaret Adkins, Chapter Chair
Bargaining Team Members: Margaret Adkins; Luis Uribe; Eli Serumalani; Peggy Quillman; Oscar Godinez; Josh Wallace; Anthony Mouton; Peter Quiroz; Erwin Gonzales.
BE INVOLVED – IT’S YOUR FUTURE!
******Please share with your fellow employees.******
SEIU 521 Palo Alto members, it’s time to sign up for updates so we can get a win at the negotiation table!
- Sign up for email and/or text updates.
For text only, simply text 521PaloAlto to 787753 to subscribe.*
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/seiu521PaloAlto
- Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/seiu521PaloAlto
1. SEIU Local 521 will never charge you for text messages, however carrier message and data rates may apply, depending on your wireless carrier and service plan.
2. Text STOP to 787753 to unsubscribe, and HELP for more information. Periodic updates, up to 5 per week.
3. We can send text messages to all carriers except Cricket and MetroPCS. We are working to add those carriers.