The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) held a call on Oct. 9, Preparing Your Healthcare System for Ebola, on preparing healthcare systems to protect health and safety should an Ebola patient present at your facility.
Some of the documents referenced during the call on Oct. 9 include:
- ASPR Ebola Webpage
- CDC Ebola Webpage
- Detailed Hospital Checklist for Ebola Preparedness (PDF)
- Ebola Screening Criteria for emergency departments (PDF)
- Detailed Emergency Medical Services Checklist for Ebola Preparedness (PDF)
- Ebola Screening Criteria for EMS (PDF)
- Checklist for Healthcare Coalitions for Ebola Preparedness (PDF)
Please check the ASPR Ebola Webpage and CDC Ebola Webpage regularly for the most current information. State and local health departments with questions should contact the CDC Emergency Operations Center (by phone or email, email@example.com).