Last week, the Trump administration announced the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. If Congress doesn’t act before March 6, 2017, hundreds of thousands of Dreamers will start to be at risk of detention or deportation.
What you can do TODAY:
- Call Congress today, and every day, and tell them to protect Dreamers by sponsoring the bipartisan DREAM Act: 1-888-204-8353
- Sign a petition from the Working Families Party calling on Congress to a clean, stand-alone version of the DREAM act NOW.
- Tweet to your Member of Congress: bit.ly/SupportDreamAct
- Share iAmerica Action’s Facebook post.
- Retweet iAmerica Action’s tweet.
- Find an event near you: weareheretostay.org