In an act of solidarity, we joined fellow workers across the nation on February 26 to rise up against rich and powerful corporations who are using the Supreme Court and Janus v. AFSCME to divide us from our coworkers and limit the power in numbers we have together in our union. Learn more about the case here.
No court decision will hold us back!
- Telemundo 5pm Noticias
- KGET NBC 17 News at Noon
- Bakersfield.com: Union Members Rally for Jobs at Liberty Bell
- Bakersfield Now: Pro-Union Rally Held in Bakersfield as Supreme Court Weighs Case on Union Fees
- Monterey Herald: “Rise Up” Day of Action Rally in Salinas to focus on the importance of unions, collective bargaining
- The Califonian: Union Members Rally in Salinas Against Supreme Court Case
- KION Channel 5 News
- Monterey County Weekly: Supreme Court Could Gut the Power – and Purse – of Public Sector Unions
- Mercury News: David and Charles Koch, be careful what you wish for
- San Jose Inside: Silicon Valley Workers Rally for Union Rights as U.S. Supreme Court Hears Janus vs. AFSCME