Reminder: South Bay COPE Meeting on Tuesday, February 5, 5:30 p.m.
WHERE: SEIU Local 521, 2302 Zanker Rd., San Jose 95131
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be an active COPE contributor and in attendance (in person or via Zoom) by 6:05 p.m. in order to vote.
- Voting will take place in person or via Zoom. RSVP to email@example.com for the Zoom link/number to participate.
- Prior to the meeting, make sure you have the Zoom client or app installed: https://zoom.us/download
South Bay COPE Officer Nominees so far
(Note: This is a list of people who have been nominated so far since the nomination period first opened. Other people may be nominated before the meeting and at the meeting itself. See below for more information.)
- South Bay COPE Chair – Nominees (Vote for 1):
- Rachel Grocha-Welch
- Mullissa Willette
- South Bay COPE Co-Chair – Nominee (Vote for 1): Rachel Subega
- South Bay COPE Recorder – Nominee (Vote for 1): Trina Moehring
- The nominations period will be open until Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
- Download and print the nomination form here: bit.ly/SCCOPEnomform
- All nominations in person and via Zoom must be seconded by another COPE contributor.
If you are interested in running by nominating yourself or to nominate someone else, the following are your options:
- Attend the COPE Meeting either in person or via Zoom on February 5 and submit a nomination;
OR in advance of that meeting by using one of the following methods:
- Fill out the nomination form and return it in person or via mail to SEIU Local 521, 2302 Zanker Rd., San Jose, CA 95131, c/o Courtney Koger;
- Fax the form ATTN: Courtney Koger to (408) 954-1538;
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the COPE officer election process, please email the Region 1 COPE Elections Committee at email@example.com.
Brian O’Neill, Lupe Gutierrez, and Paul Klunder
Region 1 COPE Elections Committee
SEIU Local 521