San Mateo COPE Officers Needed!
Do you want to help build the political power of your union? Do you have a vision for a stronger, healthier, and more livable San Mateo County? We need your help! COPE Chair, Vice-Chair, and Recorder positions are open. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the positions and how you can get involved.
February COPE Meeting & COPE Officer Election
Thursday, February 7, 5:30 p.m.
Meeting & Vote will take place via Zoom Video Conference
RSVP to email@example.com for the Zoom link/number to participate
- You must be an active COPE contributor and in attendance (via Zoom Video Conference) by 5:45 p.m. in order to vote.
- Prior to the meeting, make sure you have Zoom client or app installed: https://zoom.us/download
So far no one has been nominated for any of the three open positions: Chair, Vice-Chair, and Recorder.
- The nominations period will be open until Thursday, February 7, 2019.
- Download and print the nomination form here: bit.ly/SMCOPEnomform
- All nominations must be seconded by another COPE contributor.
If you are interested in running by nominating yourself or to nominate someone else, the following are your options:
- Attend the COPE Meeting via Zoom on February 7, and submit a nomination;
OR in advance of that meeting by using one of the following methods:
- Fill out the nomination form and return it in person or via mail to SEIU Local 521, 2302 Zanker Rd., San Jose, CA 95131, c/o Courtney Koger;
- Fax the form ATTN: Courtney Koger to (408) 954-1538;
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the COPE officer elections process, please email the Region 1 COPE Elections Committee at email@example.com.
Brian O’Neill, Lupe Gutierrez, and Paul Klunder
Region 1 COPE Elections Committee
SEIU Local 521