Job: Membership Database Specialist – San Jose
|| Membership Database Specialist – San Jose
||San Jose, CA
|WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Under general supervision, the Membership Database Specialist compiles processes and maintains accurate membership and dues records and information.
- The Membership Database Specialist is an entry-level position.
- Processes billing, audit, maintain and produce membership lists and labels as requested by various staff.
- Complete A/R, A/P cycle.
|You will be responsible for:
- Compile, process, maintain and update membership application records, revocations, terminations, dues deductions, adjustments and various other types of information online, and maintain applicable hard copy information.
- Audit, and reconcile dues as per SEIU Local 521’s various contracts; Update UnionWare (membership database), and run reports/queries
- Maintain, and update online mailing and membership lists; process Steward assessments, and update information.
- Analyze inconsistencies in membership status and dues/fees deduction, including a) identifying problems; b) researching data within the office; c) calling jurisdiction/employer, workers or other sources; and, d) follow through by reporting to a supervisor or following appropriate procedures by making routine demands of the employer.
- May assist in operating bulk-mail machinery.
|What you will need to do the job:
The Membership Database Specialist is an entry-level position.
- Fully paid dependent health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Employer-paid SEIU pension plan & 401(k)
- Liberal vacation and sick time
Send a cover letter and resume to Riko Mendez, Chief Elected Officer;
Attention: Pamela Rodgers, Administrative Director
2302 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95131
No phone calls, please.
This position is open until filled; however, the posting/acceptance of applications may close at any time.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
SEIU Local 521 is an affirmative action employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, or disability. SEIU Local 521 works to ensure fair treatment of applicants and employees and actively enforces policies against discrimination and sexual harassment.
About SEIU Local 521
SEIU Local 521 was founded in 2007 when 5 local unions came together in the Bay Area, Central Coast and Central Valley to form one larger, more powerful union. Together our members are building a true 21st century union fighting to empower and improve the lives of our members. We represent 40,000 public service workers in cities, counties, courts, schools, private non-profits, special districts and public health care. We are looking for energetic, hardworking staff that is committed to real change, who believes in the value of work and the value of public services, and who wants to be part of the team that wins for workers, their families, and their communities.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.