We represent 200 workers at Hope Services.
Contract Unanimously Ratified!
Your Bargaining Team is happy to announce that our new contract was unanimously ratified by the membership. This includes a wage increase retroactive to August 1.
Read the summary of changes: http://521.seiu.org/hopesummary2016
Sign-up for email alerts: http://521.seiu.org/signup
Sign up online now
- Neil Bailey (Santa Cruz County District – Rountree, Watsonville)
- Sheila Davison (Monterey County District – Brunken, Salinas)
- Frank Guarino (North County District – Half Moon Bay)
- Greg Virgen (North County District – Half Moon Bay)
- Cindy Macy (Central District – Clove, San Jose)
- Hector Marquez (Santa Cruz County District – Carr, Watsonville)
- Ed Molcilo (Central District – Alfred, Santa Clara)
- Sheri Najera (Central District – Clove, San Jose)
- Grace Samayoa (Central District – Clove, San Jose)
- Maria Lopez (Portola, Salinas)
- Kenneth (Ken) Nicholson (Del Monte & Portola)
Hope Services Contract 2014-2016 (PDF-Searchable)
Hope Services MOU – July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2014 (PDF-Searachable)
Contract Extension Sideletter of Agreement – Ratified Oct 8, 2014 (PDF-Searchable)