We represent 100 workers at Starlight Community Services (Stars Behavioral Health Group).
General Membership Meetings
It’s been a while since our membership last met and since our contract was ratified. In accordance with the ratified contract, all bargaining unit members will receive a 3% wage increase effective October 1, 2017. Your Union has updated information to provide to membership and would like to listen to the questions and concerns of our membership as well.
Please attend one of the membership meetings listed below:
1) Wednesday, August 16th from 10:30am to 11:30am
Lundy office, Diamond conference room
2) Tuesday, August 22nd from 11am to 12pm
San Ignacio office, Group Therapy Room
– Distribute hard copies of contract
– Information regarding Union dues increase
– Provide updated information on modified paystub
– Present know your rights
– Answer questions and concerns
For more information on the meeting and upcoming dues increase, please download the flier PDF:
Steward Workshops in San Jose
Sign up online now
Sign-up for email alerts: http://521.seiu.org/signup
Come back soon for prior Chapter newsletters and updates.