Are you getting SEIU 521 union news in your mailbox?
If not, sign up for email news here.
Riley Talford is our Region 4 Vice President.
Region 4 covers workers in both Fresno and Madera counties. We represent approximately 7,300 workers combined within 14 different chapters, including city workers, county workers, schools workers and much more.
Log-in to MemberLink to learn more about your contract; your chapter leadership; and important meetings and events that are coming up. Thank you.
SEIU Local 521’s Education & Training Committee is proud to sponsor the Steward Workshop series. Our union is growing. With the help of our dedicated members and shop stewards, SEIU Local 521 will continue to direct the power of our union back into the workplace where it belongs. Any SEIU 521 member can attend these free training sessions. Sign up now!
|Chapters in Region 4:
Events & News in Region 4:
Union Offices in Region 4: Fresno
Central California Legal Services
Coalinga, City of
Fresno Area Substitute Teachers (FASTA)
Fresno County (All Units)
Fresno Superior Court (Units 6 & 15)
Fresno Unified School District (FUSD)
Fresno Housing Authority
Riverdale Joint Unified School District
5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: (559) 447-2560 | Fax: (559) 261-9308 | RSVP: (559) 447-2579
Unless specified, all meetings and events take place at SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno (Between Olive & McKinley, off Peach)
RSVP in MemberLink under the Events tab.
Or: Liane.Mazzella@seiu521.org or (559) 447-2579.
Fresno Executive Board Meetings
Caucuses & Committees Monthly Meetings
- AFRAM Caucus: 2nd Thursday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- APALA Caucus: 3rd Tuesday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- COPE Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Lavender – Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender (LGBT): 3rd Thursday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Latino Caucus: 1st Wednesday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Native American Caucus: 3rd Monday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- People Working With Disabilities (PWD): 2nd Wednesday in odd months, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Retirees: 1st Wednesday, 11 a.m.
- Social and Economic Justice (SEJ): 2nd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Women’s Caucus: 1st Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.