Fresno County members reject county’s offer
The ballots have been counted and members overwhelmingly rejected the county’s offer. Come to the membership meeting on Nov. 18 to talk about next steps.
Shop Steward Council
Saturday, Nov. 15
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno
Click here to print flyer: Shop Steward Council Meeting 11.15.14 (PDF)
- ADA/Interactive Process/Workers Compensation
Welcome to the Region 4 section. Alysia Bonner is our Region 4 Vice President. Region 4 covers workers in both Fresno and Madera counties. We represent approximately 7,300 workers combined within 14 different chapters, including city workers, county workers, schools workers and much more. Take a look around the site and learn more about your contract; your chapter leadership; and important meetings and events that are coming up. Thank you.
|Chapters in Region 4:
||Events & News in Region 4:|
|Union Offices in Region 4: Fresno|
Central California Legal Services
Coalinga, City of
Fresno Area Substitute Teachers – FASTA
Fresno County (All Units)
Fresno Superior Court (Units 6 & 15)
Fresno Unified School District – FUSD
Housing Authorities of the City and County of Fresno – FHA
Riverdale Joint Unified School District
5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: (559) 447-2560 | Fax: (559) 261-9308
Unless specified, all meetings and events take place at SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno (Between Olive & McKinley, off Peach)
RSVP: Liane.Mazzella@seiu521.org or (559) 447-2579.
Fresno, Merced and Modesto
Fresno Executive Board Meetings
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of every quarter. Open to all the Fresno County Officers.
Caucuses & Committees Monthly Meetings
- AFRAM Caucus: 2nd Thursday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- APALA Caucus: 3rd Tuesday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- Communications Committee: 1st Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. via teleconference. If you’d like to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COPE Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Lavender – Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender (LGBT): 3rd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Latino Caucus: 1st Wednesday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Native American Caucus: 3rd Monday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- People Working With Disabilities (PWD): 2nd Tuesday, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Retirees: 1st Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Social and Economic Justice (SEJ): 2nd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Women’s Caucus: 1st Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.