The 2014 Convention program included our Community First message and delegates watched the following movie: What does Community First mean?
Welcome to the Region 4 section. Alysia Bonner is our Region 4 Vice President. Region 4 covers workers in both Fresno and Madera counties. We represent approximately 7,300 workers combined within 14 different chapters, including city workers, county workers, schools workers and much more. Take a look around the site and learn more about your contract; your chapter leadership; and important meetings and events that are coming up. Thank you.
|Chapters in Region 4:
||Events & News in Region 4:|
|Union Offices in Region 4: Fresno|
Central California Legal Services
Coalinga, City of
Fresno Area Substitute Teachers – FASTA
Fresno County (All Units)
Fresno Superior Court (Units 6 & 15)
Fresno Unified School District – FUSD
Housing Authorities of the City and County of Fresno – FHA
Riverdale Joint Unified School District
5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: (559) 447-2560 | Fax: (559) 261-9308
Unless specified, all meetings and events take place at SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno (Between Olive & McKinley, off Peach)
RSVP: Liane.Mazzella@seiu521.org or (559) 447-2579.
Fresno, Merced and Modesto
Fresno Executive Board Meetings
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of every quarter. Open to all the Fresno County Officers.
Caucuses & Committees Monthly Meetings
- AFRAM Caucus: 2nd Thursday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- APALA Caucus: 3rd Tuesday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- Communications Committee: 1st Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. via teleconference. If you’d like to join, please email email@example.com.
- COPE Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Lavender – Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender (LGBT): 3rd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Latino Caucus: 1st Wednesday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Native American Caucus: 3rd Monday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- People Working With Disabilities (PWD): 2nd Tuesday, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Retirees: 1st Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Social and Economic Justice (SEJ): 2nd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Women’s Caucus: 1st Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.