Volunteers Needed to Phone Bank for Blong Xiong
Candidate for Fresno County Board of Supervisors, District 1
Click here to print flyer: Blong Xiong Phone Bank Flyer (PDF)
Every minute spent phone banking contributed to the success of his campaign in the primary election. NOW is the time for us to work together and elect Blong to the Board of Supervisors.
Phone Banking every Monday through Thursday from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno
Dinner will be provided
Please contact Mai Thao, Political Community Organizer at (559) 447-2560 or Mai.Thao@SEIU521.org to sign up or if you have any questions.
The 2014 Convention program included our Community First message and delegates watched the following movie: What does Community First mean?
Welcome to the Region 4 section. Alysia Bonner is our Region 4 Vice President. Region 4 covers workers in both Fresno and Madera counties. We represent approximately 7,300 workers combined within 14 different chapters, including city workers, county workers, schools workers and much more. Take a look around the site and learn more about your contract; your chapter leadership; and important meetings and events that are coming up. Thank you.
|Chapters in Region 4:
||Events & News in Region 4:|
|Union Offices in Region 4: Fresno|
Central California Legal Services
Coalinga, City of
Fresno Area Substitute Teachers – FASTA
Fresno County (All Units)
Fresno Superior Court (Units 6 & 15)
Fresno Unified School District – FUSD
Housing Authorities of the City and County of Fresno – FHA
Riverdale Joint Unified School District
5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: (559) 447-2560 | Fax: (559) 261-9308
Unless specified, all meetings and events take place at SEIU Local 521, 5228 E. Pine Ave., Fresno (Between Olive & McKinley, off Peach)
RSVP: Liane.Mazzella@seiu521.org or (559) 447-2579.
Fresno, Merced and Modesto
Fresno Executive Board Meetings
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of every quarter. Open to all the Fresno County Officers.
Caucuses & Committees Monthly Meetings
- AFRAM Caucus: 2nd Thursday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- APALA Caucus: 3rd Tuesday, 5:30–8:00 p.m.
- Communications Committee: 1st Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. via teleconference. If you’d like to join, please email email@example.com.
- COPE Meetings: 3rd Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Lavender – Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender (LGBT): 3rd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Latino Caucus: 1st Wednesday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Native American Caucus: 3rd Monday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- People Working With Disabilities (PWD): 2nd Tuesday, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Retirees: 1st Wednesday, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Social and Economic Justice (SEJ): 2nd Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.
- Women’s Caucus: 1st Monday, 5:30–8 p.m.