Chapters in Region 1
The employer I work for is in:
|Events & News in Region 1|
|Union Office in Region 1: San Jose|
News in Region 1
SEIU 521’s Education & Training Committee is proud to sponsor Steward Workshop series. Our union is growing. With the help of our dedicated members and shop stewards, SEIU Local 521 will continue to direct the power of our union back into the workplace where it belongs. Any SEIU 521 member can attend these free training workshops. Sign up now!
Tammy Dhanota is our Region 1 Vice President.
Region 1 covers workers in both Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. We represent approximately 18,000 workers from 43 different chapters, including city workers, county workers, schools workers, and much more.
Log-in to MemberLink to learn more about your contract; your chapter leadership; and important meetings and events that are coming up. Thank you.
Menlo Park, City of
Peninsula Jewish Community Center
San Mateo, City of
San Mateo County
San Mateo County Superior Court
Chapters in Santa Clara County:
American Red Cross – Silicon Valley
Appraisers – California Association of Real Estate Appraisers
Campbell Union High School District
Community Child Care Council of Santa Clara County, Inc. (4Cs)
Cupertino Union School District
Gardner Health Services
Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara (HACSC)
Humane Society Silicon Valley
Institute on Aging
Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
Momentum for Mental Health
Mountain View, City of
Orchard School District
Palo Alto, City of
Pathways Private Duty
Rebekah Children’s Services
San Andreas Regional Center (SARC)
Santa Clara County
Santa Clara County Office of Education (SCCOE)
Santa Clara County Superior Court Reporters
Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP)
Santa Clara Retirees
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
Stars Behavioral Health Group
Sunnyvale, City of
SAN JOSE OFFICE:
2302 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95131 (map)
Phone: (408) 678-3300 | Fax: (408) 954-1538
Region 1 Officer Meetings
Region 1 officer meetings will be scheduled soon.
Caucuses & Committees Monthly Meetings
- AFRAM Caucus: 2nd Thursday of the month, 5:30-8 p.m. in San Jose office.
- APALA Caucus: 3rd Saturday of every month, from noon to 2:00 p.m.
- COPE Meetings:
San Jose COPE Meeting
1st Tuesday of the month, 5:30 p.m.
Redwood City COPE Meeting
2nd Thursday of the month, 5:30 p.m.
- Latino Caucus: 2nd Saturday, 10 a.m-Noon in San Jose office, or by teleconference: 888-296-1938; participant # 105331.
- People Working With Disabilities (PWD):
SEIU Local 521 PWD Meeting – 2nd Wednesday in ODD MONTHS in San Jose, or by teleconference: 1-877-433-9648; Participant Code # 121707
SEIU National PWD Meeting – 2nd Tuesday, noon-1:00 p.m. in San Jose office, or by teleconference: 1-877-433-9648; Participant Code # 121707
- Retiree Caucus Meeting: Third Thursday of the month, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in San Jose office (Training Room). Please RSVP no later than 2 days prior to the meeting for food at (408) 678-3300.
- Social and Economic Justice (SEJ) Committee: 2nd Monday, 5:30 p.m. in San Jose office, or by teleconference: 1-888-296-1938; Participant Code # 825053.